*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary

4 posters

Go down

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary Empty School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary

Post  sfs Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Can anyone tell me whether management will allow school bus to access Alam Sanctuary residential area to pick up schol kids. It wont be convenient for my kid to walk to the guard hse waiting for school bus

sfs

Back to top Go down

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary Empty school bus

Post  shirley Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 am

Hi! I will be moving to join the residential area by year 2011. May wI know which school did provide school bus to the residential area? Did the management allow school bus to access the residential area to pick/sent kids?

shirley

Back to top Go down

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary Empty Re: School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary

Post  fendy&zuraini Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:09 am

hello... i am interested about the school bus service to and from alam sanctuary. i'll be moving in 2011 and my son will be in school 2012. anyone can share nearest school available in the area?

fendy&zuraini

Back to top Go down

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary Empty SMK DesaMineum , SK Desa Mineum / SMK Puchong Utama, SK Puchong Utama

Post  cikgu_zam Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:15 pm

For SK, u all can choose either DesaMineum or Sk Puchong Utama (also near) but need to pay tol la......

cikgu_zam

Back to top Go down

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary Empty Re: School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary

Post  fendy&zuraini Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi! I've registered at SK tmn desaminium. Thanks for the info.The school looks great but there's no proper entrance to primary school yet. Hopefully this issue will resolve soon. Pity the kids... But then do we allow school bus or van to enter alam sanctuary to pick up the kids?

fendy&zuraini

Back to top Go down

School Bus Access to Alam Sanctuary Empty Transportation

Post  cikgu_zam Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 pm

I've been told that one of our neighbour in alam sanctuary are doing the school bus / van business.But not sure who....for confirmation can ask Titam (office)

cikgu_zam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down