*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Safety & Security Update

+2
knightfox
Steven Wong
6 posters

Go down

Safety & Security Update Empty Safety & Security Update

Post  Steven Wong Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 am

Dear All Alam Sanctuarians,

I witnessed the handover & changeover of guards today at the invitation of the developer.

The new security guard company is Squad Security Joint Services Sdn Bhd (the same company which manages the security at Damansara Idaman!)

With immediate effect, we encourage all residents to display your car sticker on the windscreen.

Meanwhile, the guards will enforce stricter rules, e.g. requesting all visitors (including contractors) to leave their driving license at the guard house for registration purposes.

We seek the co-operation of all residents to support this strict enforcement to ensure our families’ safety & security.

The guard house has an emergency number: 012-331 5345 (24 x 7 x 52). Please save this number on your mobile & also pass it on to your family members as well.

Please remember to ask your renovation contractors to leave our taman by 6.00 pm – strictly no sleeping/staying overnight.

If you have any suggestions to improve the overall safety & security at Alam Sanctuary, please feel free to alert me.

Last but not least, appealing to all residents/owners to furnish us your contact numbers (via pm directly to me) so that your neighbors/RA can contact you in event of emergency!!!

Thank you.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Safety & Security Update Empty Contractor stay overnight

Post  HSH Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Good work for the new security as they are better than the early batch which they will simply let people in without any registration or doing any clarification/checking. Anyway is still in early stage hopefully the gurad will remain the strictly rule.

However i still saw some houses staying by the contractors especially the front/first row after the main entrance. Shall the guard ask them to leave?

Thank you.

HSH

Back to top Go down

Safety & Security Update Empty Re: Safety & Security Update

Post  Steven Wong Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks, HSH.

Please pm me the House Number.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knightfox Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Steven Wong wrote:Dear All Alam Sanctuarians,

I witnessed the handover & changeover of guards today at the invitation of the developer.

The new security guard company is Squad Security Joint Services Sdn Bhd (the same company which manages the security at Damansara Idaman!)

With immediate effect, we encourage all residents to display your car sticker on the windscreen.

Meanwhile, the guards will enforce stricter rules, e.g. requesting all visitors (including contractors) to leave their driving license at the guard house for registration purposes.

We seek the co-operation of all residents to support this strict enforcement to ensure our families’ safety & security.

The guard house has an emergency number: 012-331 5345 (24 x 7 x 52). Please save this number on your mobile & also pass it on to your family members as well.

Please remember to ask your renovation contractors to leave our taman by 6.00 pm – strictly no sleeping/staying overnight.

If you have any suggestions to improve the overall safety & security at Alam Sanctuary, please feel free to alert me.

Last but not least, appealing to all residents/owners to furnish us your contact numbers (via pm directly to me) so that your neighbors/RA can contact you in event of emergency!!!

Thank you.

Kindly differetiate what is contractor and what is delivery man. I have face 1 case where my furniture delivery are not allowed to enter the premises after 6pm. Due to the guard stopping em, and giving reason contractors are not allowed after 6.

knightfox

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvinW Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:40 am

Steven Wong wrote:Dear All Alam Sanctuarians,

Thank you.

Steven,
Where to get the resident windscreen sticker?
Phase II buyer could be allow to have the sticker now?

Kelvin
Phase II

kelvinW

Back to top Go down

Post  knightfox Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

kelvinW wrote:
Steven,
Where to get the resident windscreen sticker?
Phase II buyer could be allow to have the sticker now?

Kelvin
Phase II

Hi Kelvin,

Kindly approach the sales office for the sticker. Anyway, i think it is for those who has already be requested to collect their house key.

Regards,

Alec

knightfox

Back to top Go down

Safety & Security Update Empty Contractor stay overnight.

Post  HSH Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 am

Hi Steven,

After my survey during the weekend, here are the units stay by the contractor:-

No. 29, 45 and 59 Jln Alam Putra 1.

Regards,
HSH

HSH

Back to top Go down

Post  wmp1706 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:38 am

Well, i personally still find that the security is still very loose. I went and entered into Alam Sanctuary on 18/8/2009 (9.30 pm) and 19/8/2009 (8.10 pm) without car sticker or anything. They just open the barier when they see my car approaching without asking me where am i going.

wmp1706

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Wong Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks, wmp1706. This is very good feedback. I'll take it up with the security company.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Safety & Security Update Empty Alam Sanctuary - Holidays Season - Driving License - 012-231 5345

Post  Steven Wong Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Dear Alam Sanctuarians,

It’s the festive seasons & many visitors are wandering within Alam Sanctuary enclave, let’s be more vigilant on behalf of our community. Kindly alert the guards immediately at 012-231 5345 if you see any suspicious characters!

On the other hand, please remind our guests (in advance) to surrender their driving license at the Guard House so that this can smoothen the registration process.

Meanwhile, another way to deter uninvited intruders especially in the wee hours of the night/morning is to switch-on our porch/front lights (& side lights for corner/end-lots or Semi-D's) 7.00 pm - 7.00 am! Can you imagine the whole enclave being lighted-up when every resident can contribute towards this cause together as a community? If it's not too taxing, I'd encourage all to participate in making Alam Sanctuary a safe residential haven for everyone.

Lastly, wishing everyone a Joyful Holidays, Blessed Christmas & Peaceful New Year!

Thanks & Regards,
Steven Wong.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Wong Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Dear Alam Sanctuarians,

I've personally seen contractors sleeping over in units under renovation. Would like to appeal to all owners, if possible not to allow contractors & their workers to stay overnight in the enclave. Believe they've to leave latest by 6.00 pm as any construction/knocking works must stop by then.

On the other hand, please help us to continue monitor the guards so that they're not lax in retaining the driving license of visitors/contractors. This is the only records/trace we have should the police need to initiate an investigation. If you happen to find out or observe the guards not asking for driver's license from your friend, please alert us immediately. Furnish us with details & we'll reprimand the guards accordingly. Strict security means a little inconvenience but rest assured you & I & our families can have a good night sleep every night! No compromise or any tolerance accepted even if it's your best friend coming to visit!!!

Next, they're still residents who refuse to put up their car stickers!!! One unit dealing with 2nd cars even drive all the stocks to be parked around the house without car stickers!!! Never mind where you stay previously. Let's make 2010 a great start by contributing to the general safety & security of the whole community & enclave.

Meanwhile, I've also pushed the developer for at least a 3rd guard & reducing the patrolling/rounding frequency from 2 hours to every hour. Last but not least, practice switching on your porch & back lights 7.00 pm - 7.00 am to deter uninvited intruders.

Many thanks for your kind understanding & support. Have a fantabulous weekend!

Regards,
Steven Wong.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Wong Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Dear Alam Sanctuarians,

Please DO NOT allow people to drop flyers at our house! Besides spamming our post-boxes, they may also be spying on our homes!!!

http://forum.bandarkinrara.com/index.php?topic=805.msg11297;boardseen#new

Report it to the guards immediately.

Thanks & Regards,
Steven Wong.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Safety & Security Update Empty Guard house numbers not updated

Post  WaiLeng Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:47 pm

I tried to call the guard house several times at 0122315345, 0123315345, 0123860698 and 0123712598 and none of the numbers can reach the guard. I am wondering if the numbers are no more in use. Question

WaiLeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Wong Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm

WaiLeng,

The contact number for the Guard House is +60 16 314 3101. It's also appended on the "moving banner" above.

Meanwhile, please join our offline forum by dropping an e-mail with details of yourself to: alamsanctuary.ra [at] gmail.com.

Regards,
Steven Wong.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WaiLeng Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the feedback. Actually I tried to call 60 16 314 3101 as well but the handphone is switched off.
I have sent an email to the alamsanctuary.ra [at] gmail.com with my details on it. Thank you.

WaiLeng

WaiLeng

Back to top Go down

Post  WaiLeng Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the feedback. Actually I tried to call 60 16 314 3101 as well but the handphone is switched off.
I have sent an email to the alamsanctuary.ra [at] gmail.com with my details on it. Thank you.

WaiLeng

WaiLeng

Back to top Go down

Post  adamstew Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm

I am new to here.
Thanks to all for Great advice..

adamstew

https://securityhomecameras.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content