*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finish data limit earlier???

+5
migujem
biiyo
izz86
myraahmaad
goosaguo
9 posters

Go down

finish data limit earlier??? Empty finish data limit earlier???

Post  goosaguo Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:38 am

I received my bill last month and it shows that i have to pay extra charges for last month as i finish my data limit on third of week..omg...i m currently using 4GB data limit..as a result of that, i have to top up..anyone mind to share about ur story about this?same problem? I mostly finish it by youtube..downloading..instagram..duno whether this is the main cause…
goosaguo
goosaguo

Back to top Go down

finish data limit earlier??? Empty Re: finish data limit earlier???

Post  myraahmaad Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:59 pm

hihi, im now using 3Gb data per month. so far so good la, still never exceed my quota yet. cause i normally use it to check facebook, update twitter and check important email only. so wont spend too many data ler.
myraahmaad
myraahmaad

Back to top Go down

Post  izz86 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:09 pm

goosaguo wrote:I received my bill last month and it shows that i have to pay extra charges for last month as i finish my data limit on third of week..omg...i m currently using 4GB data limit..as a result of that, i have to top up..anyone mind to share about ur story about this?same problem? I mostly finish it by youtube..downloading..instagram..duno whether this is the main cause…

of course when you downloading and view youtube your data quota will reach limit early. i suggest you subscribe fixed internet at your home because fixed internet give you higher data limit.

izz86

Back to top Go down

Post  biiyo Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:46 am

to me,i rather to use free wifi, i don't want to waste my money on those expensive data!
there are many cafe and restaurant having free wifi now,quite convenient!
i love to go to starbucks for their free wifi,i will buy a glass of drinks and spent few hours there.
the wifi speed is not really fast,but i still enjoy the free wifi there Razz 
biiyo
biiyo

Back to top Go down

Post  migujem Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 pm

if you own a smartphone, then better get a data plan la so that you can online any time at any where. cause some places dont provide free wifi right.. and sometimes the wifi given is slow cause too many ppl sharing.. i get my celcom data plan when i sign my iphone 5s with them, not very expensive also, just RM68 per month and can enjoy 3Gb data and 60 mins free call and sms.. i use more data so it is enough for me ler..
migujem
migujem

Back to top Go down

Post  aceyyo Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 am

3GB is more than enough to me,I am a college student, nothing much for me to surf.
But,is it got other cheaper plan similar with this package? 3GB but with more calls/sms.
I call quite a lot of calls in a month,so I wish to find other plan with more calls/sms.
aceyyo
aceyyo

Back to top Go down

Post  migujem Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 pm

aceyyo wrote:3GB is more than enough to me,I am a college student, nothing much for me to surf.
But,is it got other cheaper plan similar with this package? 3GB but with more calls/sms.
I call quite a lot of calls in a month,so I wish to find other plan with more calls/sms.
for 3GB plan, this is already the cheapest one lo.
there are some plans that offer more calls and sms of course
but why do you need so much call time and sms? aren't everyone using data for whatsapp, wechat, viber etc instead nowadays? lol
you can check here for more la.
finish data limit earlier??? Ww_zpsea14f63c
migujem
migujem

Back to top Go down

Post  goosaguo Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 am

no more calls and sms recently…all people prefer using all the communication apps such as line, facetime..we can notice it especially in the lift..everyone is replying msg by whatapps..hahah..
and thanks for your recommendation..this 5GB data plan very match my requirements..less call and more data..and the most most important thing is the cost…it ultimately fulfilled my budget which is less than rm100. I ll definitely go for it..
goosaguo
goosaguo

Back to top Go down

Post  yaya Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 am

hmm..there are ppl bias towards some telco company..haha..the usage of telco line is usually based on personal experience..and also your preference. Very Happy 

yaya

Back to top Go down

Post  asma Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:34 pm

everything we need to use or experience it just know whether it is good or bad...but if it is not suitable we need to change to a better one..
i found this blogger http://shakiddo.com/pelan-telefon-dan-internet-terbaik-untuk-pengguna/ explained well about the comparison among all the telco package and opinions are given…
try to have a look so that you know how to choose a suitable telco plan... Smile 

asma

Back to top Go down

Post  euonychon Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:21 am

well..I think if you seldom suft the internet especially when you are outside..I dont see the point you subscribe the plan for such a price..If you really need to go online..there are so many places that provide free wifi..right? Wifi = solution..=)

euonychon

Back to top Go down

Post  asma Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:42 pm

yaya wrote:hmm..there are ppl bias towards some telco company..haha..the usage of telco line is usually based on personal experience..and also your preference. Very Happy 

i agree with you that usage of telco line is usually based on personal experience, my friend always complain his telco line not stable but my current telco line quite ok.. i'm using Celcom rm68/mth....
now i use apps to make call n sms ,3GB data is enough for me...sometimes i download some songs and videos...the data won't finish so fast...

asma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum