*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which telco should i go for wireless broadband?

5 posters

Go down

which telco should i go for wireless broadband? Empty which telco should i go for wireless broadband?

Post  goosaguo Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi everyone. I'm currently living in my uni's hostel and the internet here really upset and frustated me.
I'm trying to get a wireless broadband with descend speed and stability. My budget should be around RM60-70 as i m still a student. so i can only afford to pay such sum.
i really need everyone to recommend me which telco should i go for?
goosaguo
goosaguo

Back to top Go down

which telco should i go for wireless broadband? Empty Re: which telco should i go for wireless broadband?

Post  goosaguo Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 pm

aiyooo since there's free wifi in your hostel, then just use it lah! why wanna waste money go get broadband wor? when you really need it, just go any internet cafe which has wifi access can d lo. save money mah
goosaguo
goosaguo

Back to top Go down

which telco should i go for wireless broadband? Empty Re: which telco should i go for wireless broadband?

Post  biiyo Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:31 pm

i can understand your feeling,i faced this kind situation before,really pissed off when you in the mood to complete project but suddenly the internet down,then you can't do anything.
sometimes no choice,i have to use hotspot,because my project have to submit soon.
but i worried about my phone as use hotspot is very damage my smartphone,i worried it will not last long.
biiyo
biiyo

Back to top Go down

Post  migujem Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:46 pm

im now using celcom portawifi la. so far no any problem ler. the internet speed is quite fast and the coverage is good! never dc ler. u guys should give it a try~! since there is promotion now which u can get free 4G LTE portawifi modem which cost around RM360++ when sign up the advance/pro package. and u only hv to pay RM50 for the basic package. cheap right? see this:
which telco should i go for wireless broadband? ScreenHunter_94Oct200612_zpsa5fae90d
migujem
migujem

Back to top Go down

Post  aceyyo Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:56 pm

goosaguo,I don’t think wireless based internet can stable as wired based internet.if you need a very stable internet, better go for wired based type,more suitable.but if you need wireless base internet,why not just turn on your smartphone’s hotspot?easier!
aceyyo
aceyyo

Back to top Go down

Post  myraahmaad Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm

im celcom portawifi user also leh! it is good la cause the internet is much more stable compared to the broadband which i used previously. and the coverage is good also, so far no any problem lah. everything goes smooth Smile
myraahmaad
myraahmaad

Back to top Go down

Post  goosaguo Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:23 am

thanks….i think I will definitely go for basic package which I only need to pay RM68 per month after sign up..and I think I will share the portawifi with my college since it can be connected with up to 10 devices at the same time. And I can reduce the costs too…very good..can save money…heheheh..
goosaguo
goosaguo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum