*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This e-mail was circulated!

Go down

This e-mail was circulated! Empty This e-mail was circulated!

Post  Steven Wong Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Dear All,

My name is xxx, residence of Jln Saga SD 8/2Y. Just to share with all residents.

On 11/2/10 at about 9.50pm my brother in law (he stayed at Jalan Saga 8/1YY) was attacked by four young men on two motorbikes. Probably they are Malay locals and the intention is to rob (samun). My brother was just about to close the gate, when 2 guys called upon him on the pretext of asking him something. But suddenly one of the two guys approached him with parang! With his quick action, he runs outside to the front road while shouting out to the neighbours. But to his surprised, there's another two guys on a motorbike waiting for him just nearby his house. One of the guys slashed him with parang, but ALLAH is great, he had only minor cut!!! The 4 guys run away when the saw the neighbors came out from their houses. The samun attempt was unsuccessfull.

However we got to know that the same four young guys continue their expedition by attacking our neighbor at Jalan Ara.

So neighbors, please be careful and always alert.

Thank you

xxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:04 PM
Subject: Be Alert: Burglar At Saga 8/1X

Dear Saga residents,

It is important to get to know and exchange number with your neighbours, especially left/right/back & front neighbours. Most importantly, if you notice any contractor/ air-con/ wiring/ etc work going on when your neighbour is not at home, pls help by giving them a call first, then call the police if you find them suspicious.

If you spotted any strangers (they may dress up smartly & driving luxury car), pls notify BSD police station(03-62720400 ) or SNS emergency no. You may also call BSD police station or SNS emergency no:012-xxxxxxx for the patrolling guard, if your neighbour's alarm is triggered. Have your emergency numbers sticker near your phone, emergency number saved in your hand phone.

Hope these help.

Best Regards,

xxx

Attachment: Letter from our neighbour at 8/1X.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

Hi,

My name is xxx. My house no. X Jln Saga SD8/1X.

On 9 february 2010, about 10.30 am to 12.30 p.m. my house was robbed, At that time, nobody in the house.

How the robbers get into my house :

1. They cut the padlock holder of the small door of my autogate (the door in the middle of the autogate)

2.Then they cut and broke the alarm siren box. According to my neighbour, the alarm triggered just for a few minutes. My neighbour thought it just a false alarm.

3. Another neighbour saw Gen 2 car, sliver colour park in front of my house. Some of them thought that an wiring man/ or aircond man repair something (the alarm siren near to my aircond compressor). According to my neighbour the robber took at least 1 hour to do something to the alarm box.

4. After they successfully broke the alarm siren box, then they easily broke my main door.

5. My neighbour felt something wrong when he heard load of noise in my master bedroom. Then he phoned my husband whether anybody at home or not. Knowing that my house was robbed, my neighbour phone to the nearby police station. Then, the robbers , 3 of them quickly step out from my house, another 2 waited in the gen 2 car.

6. My lost items are laptop, watch, camera, Play Station2. They broke our alarm panel system (in my master bedroom) and put the alarm system in toilet bowl.

7. The car registration number that they are using is fake.

TQ.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum