*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kidzone senior kids outing to LOGOS HOPE ship 23rd oct... [For Non-Muslims Only]

Go down

kidzone senior kids outing to LOGOS HOPE ship 23rd oct... [For Non-Muslims Only] Empty kidzone senior kids outing to LOGOS HOPE ship 23rd oct... [For Non-Muslims Only]

Post  Steven Wong Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:15:14 +0800
Subject: kidzone senior kids outing to LOGOS HOPE ship 23rd oct...

hi parents!

the kidzone senior class is arranging an outing to port kelang to go on board LOGOS on oct 23rd (sunday) and that day is also the last day that the ship will be open to the public before they leave port klang!
we hope thru this outing, the kids will have a good time knowing each other and the teachers too :p :p

the itinerary is as follows :

1:50pm   Assemble at Church

2:00pm   Depart from Church  

3:00pm  Arriving Port Klang Cruise Center

3:15pm  Visiting Logos Hope

5:00pm  Assemble at Car Park

5:15pm   Depart from Terminal

6:15pm  Arriving Church
 6:30pm  Parent’s Pickup

as we are going to have the october prayer meet on that same day from 1.15 to 2.00pm, your children will be with the single adults teachers while the prayer meeting is on. they will have their lunch upstairs and once the prayer meeting is over at 2pm, we will depart from church.

we will ferry the kids from church (and back :p). besides lunch, there will be light snacks / simple tea break. the cost is RM10 /child.
please pick your kids up from the church at 6.30pm ya.. else they will be mine :p :p :p

we greatly appreciate if you could fill up the form and pass it back to me by this sunday the latest, so that we can plan ahead.

should you need any clarification, do call me at 012-231 0403 or email me!

thank you and regards

bkim :p
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down