*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home appliances..

2 posters

Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Home appliances..

Post  Wyvernt Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 am

Can anyone offer word of advice which brand of hob & hoob is most durability, good performance & value for money? Aiyo, which brand should i go for leh??  
- teka
- bosch
- Mayer/Ariston OR
- Pacific
- Fujioh
- Fortile
- Sakura
- Smeg
- electrolux
Also, is gas hob better or induction better HUH?
We mostly cook those chinese food that need a big wok.(prefer higher combustion rate).

Wyvernt
Wyvernt
Admin

https://alamsanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Re: Home appliances..

Post  mdrizalm Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 am

I buy already hood and hob.... u can try... hood i used is electrolux the new version model no efc9573x... Is good for heavy cooking.
http://www.electrolux.com.sg/node38.aspx?productId=27445

For hob, KOLLEKTION - LEBENSSTIL ..
http://my.88db.com/my/Services/Post_Detail.page/Household/Buy_Sell/?PostID=73327

mdrizalm

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Paramax (Bandar Puteri, Puchong)

Post  Wyvernt Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 pm

i had bought Rinnai brand for Hood, hob & Oven at Paramax:
1) RH-90CD (Hood)
- Suction power: 925m3/hr
2) RB-3SS (Hob)
- 3 burner hob, temper glass black, 4.2KW
3) RBO-7MSO (Oven)
- 7functions

which cost RM4,500.
Wyvernt
Wyvernt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyo Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Wyvernt, would like to seek your comment on the RH-90CD hood and RB 3SS hob since you have bought them since March 2009. I am eyeing on both of these items and have been hearing that Pacific hoods are better than Rinnai. So, now i need to hear from end users who have used RH90CD - whether if it is really good and worth buying. THanks.

piyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvernt Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Haven used since Mar 2009, yet to be install. Because my house still under renovation. So, i cannot give any comment between Rinnai and Pacific. Anyway, do not buy Pacifica coz its made in Taiwan while Pacific made in Italy(if i not mistaken) Smile
Wyvernt
Wyvernt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks Wyvernt. When is your reno going to be done? Anyway, one of my fren's sis is using RH90CD and she said she seldom deep fry so the hood is so far so good. however, when she does deep frying, there are oil feel on the floor. I wonder if all other hoods are also like this.... I like the design of RH90CD very much cos my wet kitchen has got lots of windows so i cant do wall hung cabinets. So if i buy Pacific, i may need to do just a wall hung cabinet to cover the duct for the hood which i am trying to imagine how it will look like. think it will look weird. O ya, btw, Pacific is Made in Taiwan while Pacifica is Made In Malaysia (for hoods). Heard that for Oven, it is Made in Italy.

piyo

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Hood & Hob- how to choose?

Post  Mayo Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi. Does anyone use IKA brand? Claimed is made in Taiwan. Model JX2 (hood) and model 2BTG/SV (hob) cost RM 2488. Hood- 1300 m3/hr suction power, motor with 10 yrs warranty. Hob- 4.8kW, 2 burner ring with safety valve.
Choosing between IKA and Pacific now... any comments? Thanks. Rolling Eyes

Mayo

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty ika

Post  azminb Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:34 pm

i am using this brand too. bought bout 1 year ago. quite ok i would say. power suction is strong. i am using the 219 model, if not mistakenly.

azminb

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Ika hood/hob

Post  guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 am

Hi, I have also been looking for kitchen hood n hob all over and finally decided on Ika 219S hood which has 1200m3/hr suction power
and the hob is Ika-2B series. the things is the warranty of 10 yrs on motor is gd and also the after sales service is good from what I gather
from the sales person I bought my set from. Went few shops who sold the same brand, also said really good and they highly reckon besides
other brands.
Moreover the spare parts are reasonable so maintenance long run also economical. I was looking at slim line form Electrolux but decided against it as warranty is only for a yr. Tuscany and some of those Italian sounding brands, after sales service not good. So, do consider these few factors. Cos it's no joke if we purchased n install we cant bechangin again after that as the measurements of the cabinates to fit this appliance is done for. By the way, they also demonstrated the suction ability of the IKA hood and one stainless steel sink can be sucked all the up. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvernt Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Piyo,

Rinnai work excellent. Worth to buy.... Home appliances.. Icon_biggrin
Wyvernt
Wyvernt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Dont buy Lebensstil ceramic hob (something like Vees Delicooker)

Post  Cassy Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

I bought Lebensstil ceramic hob like VEES Delicooker and also bought Lebensstil hob...the after sales service like shit. The cooker hob are so poor, im so regret getting this brand prd!!

Cassy

Back to top Go down

Home appliances.. Empty Lebenstill

Post  jcb Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:23 am

Does any one have comments on lebensstill cook hood and hob? the suction power seems good ? not sure about the hob

again .. is it better to go for a glass top or stainless steel cook top? . Please share views

jcb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down