*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[20100225] Security Alert - Suspicious Men Impersonating Govt(?) Officers

Go down

[20100225] Security Alert - Suspicious Men Impersonating Govt(?) Officers Empty [20100225] Security Alert - Suspicious Men Impersonating Govt(?) Officers

Post  Steven Wong Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 am

Bandar Kinrara Community Forum
Around the Neighborhood => Security and Public Safety => Topic started by: husagi on 25 February, 2010, 06:07:38 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: [20100225] Security Alert - Suspicious Men Impersonating Govt(?) Officers
Post by: husagi on 25 February, 2010, 06:07:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At around 5:45pm on this day, Feb 25th 2010, a couple of young Malay/Indo-looking men rang my doorbell asking for permission to come into my house. On the pretext that they want to inspect my cooking gas tank. They claimed themselves to be officers from a "Bahagian UGS" of some inexistent govt department dealing with LPG, and that they needed to know the serial number of the gas faucet that I have installed in my kitchen...... They even tried to glean off "pertinent" information off me, such as whether I work or stay home.

I'm expecting a round of break-ins pretty soon, here at BK5B, and quite possibly in the surrounding neighborhood. So watch out, and stay alert!

http://forum.bandarkinrara.com/index.php?action=printpage;topic=834.0
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down