*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)

4 posters

Go down

Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat) Empty Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)

Post  Wyvernt Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Date: 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: Alam Sanctuary Show Unit/Sales Office

As for the agenda, here’re the items proposed:

1. Balan: Election of Pro-tem office bearers
  2. Balan: Community Library - seek backing from Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia so as to get tax exemption for donations
  3. Elvis: Presentation by Vendor (Alarm, CCTV, Auto-Gate) - TBC

Please feel free to suggest more topics of discussion. If the list gets too long, then we may need to alert everyone of the estimated time to adjourn the meet.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Wyvernt
Wyvernt
Admin

https://alamsanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat) Empty Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)...RSVP required

Post  klimnew Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:05 am

Dear all,

Since we can't gather all member so better we stick on 6/9/08. I will attend the session. Now I'm in the process to gather all the quotation from 4-5 supplier.

I will choose one supplier which price is the most cheaper and quality also good to attend our meeting. At that time u all can prepare question to ask the supplier.

In the same time I hope we will form the Alam Santuary Committee on 6/9/08. After that we can negotiate with developer to install what kind of security system at the main entrance. We have to decide the system now because few years later the developer will pass the job to committee as this is the local goverment law.

I suggest we using the card system, only resisdent in Alam Santuary can enter the garden using the 1st lane, visitors have to use 2nd lane which will control by guard, and the guard will write down the IC,name and vehicle number and unit to visit of all the visitors.

From,
Elvis Lim
klimnew@yahoo.com

klimnew

Back to top Go down

Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat) Empty Re: Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)

Post  Steven Wong Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 am

Admin wrote: Date: 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: Alam Sanctuary Show Unit/Sales Office

As for the agenda, here’re the items proposed:

1. Balan: Election of Pro-tem office bearers
  2. Balan: Community Library - seek backing from Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia so as to get tax exemption for donations
  3. Elvis: Presentation by Vendor (Alarm, CCTV, Auto-Gate) - TBC <LI>[b]

Please feel free to suggest more topics of discussion. If the list gets too long, then we may need to alert everyone of the estimated time to adjourn the meet.
Steven Wong
Steven Wong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat) Empty Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat) 10 am

Post  klimnew Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Dear all,

Already communicate with vendor, they will join our meeting on 6/9/08 10am at sales office. They will demo d CCTC and explain about all their product.

See u all.

From,
Elvis Lim
klimnew@yahoo.com

klimnew

Back to top Go down

Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat) Empty Re: Alam Sanctuary Community Meet-Up - 6 Sept 2008 (Sat)

Post  kelvinW Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:51 pm

klimnew wrote:Dear all,

In the same time I hope we will form the Alam Santuary Committee on 6/9/08. After that we can negotiate with developer to install what kind of security system at the main entrance. We have to decide the system now because few years later the developer will pass the job to committee as this is the local goverment law.

I suggest we using the card system, only resisdent in Alam Santuary can enter the garden using the 1st lane, visitors have to use 2nd lane which will control by guard, and the guard will write down the IC,name and vehicle number and unit to visit of all the visitors.

From,
Elvis Lim
klimnew@yahoo.com

hm.. i would like to give my concern about the card system at main gate, it might cause inconvenient to the resisdent during heavy down pour or raining season, as we need to wind-down car window to scan the card, just imagine how would the situation be when heavy rain and the scanner located without roof. Was told by my friends living at Condo, scanning card at entrace is inconvenient.
think most of the developer using car sticker.

kelvinW

Back to top Go down

Post  Nora Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Why not a system like the smart tag? If sticker/card pls dont limit to 2-3 card per houseld, at least 6 stickers per household.

Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down