*Alam Sanctuary @ Taman Alam Putra: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road accessible for Alam Sanctuary

+2
anolurker
Kathryn
6 posters

Go down

Road accessible for Alam Sanctuary Empty Road accessible for Alam Sanctuary

Post  Kathryn Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi all,

I have some concern on the road access and location of Alam Sanctuary, anyone can advice accordingly?

1) Based on the location showing in the map, found that the faster way to KL from Alam Sanctuary is thru Seri Kembangan but as per understand that the traffic toward Seri Kembangan is very congested, any idea is there any new road will connect to Alam Sanctuary?

2) Based on the newspaper which dated 2007, there will be a connection from Putra Permai to KL-Putrajaya highway. Anyone got any idea whether will the connection still carry on or cancel? As that highway has operate but no news on connection from Putra Permai to KL-Putrajaya yet. Please advice.

From
Kath.

Kathryn

Back to top Go down

Road accessible for Alam Sanctuary Empty Re: Road accessible for Alam Sanctuary

Post  anolurker Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:44 am

Here are my experiences from the pasar borong (foot-hill of Alam Sanctuary) to/fro the following points.

TOLL FREE ROADS ( and no jams )

15 mins to Technology Park Bkt Jalil thru Equine park roads connecting Bkt Jalil areas. Return trip is even faster using the new road at Sirim.
18 mins to KLIA thru Putrajaya.
5 mins to Carrefour at Alamanda Putrajaya.

TOLLED ROADS ( sometimes congested/timing variable )

8 mins to IOI mall using LDP.
20-25 mins to Technology Park Bkt Jalil using Sg Besi Highway thru Putrajaya exiting Kajang toll (Country Heights).
20-25 mins to Technology Park Bkt Jalil using KL-Putrajaya Highway thru Putrajaya exit/entry point.
25 mins - 1 hrs or more to Technology Park Bkt Jalil using Sg Besi Highway thru Seri Kembangan town.
25 mins to KLIA using the commonly known highway from Putrajaya exit/entry point.

As the KL-Putrajaya highway is already up and running without entry/exit at Putra Permai, it's logical to conclude that this connection point is off. If it's on, would have saved about 5 mins travel time each way. Anyway, just 4-5 mins easy/smooth drive onto Putrajaya roads and you have many access to the various highways connecting to anywhere in P. Malaysia. Also, as the housing estates on Equine Park/Bkt Jalil/ Puchong areas develop further, there could be more alternative toll free interconnecting roads to chose eventually. Regards.

anolurker

Back to top Go down

Post  wmp1706 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 am

I have just bought a unit in Alam Sanctuary. Can anyone tell me what is the fastest and economically way for me to travel to work in SOGO, KL?

wmp1706

Back to top Go down

Road accessible for Alam Sanctuary Empty newbies

Post  retriever Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:13 pm

hi, I just bought LOT 42019 is located on Jalan Alam Putra 3A with house No. 36. Embarassed

retriever

Back to top Go down

Post  nangct Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

To go KL, if you are the early bird, you can try to cut through Bandar Putra Permai, Lestari Puchong, Puncak Jalil. Turn into Bukit Jalil Golf Club then turn up into MEX. If you willing to pay toll, using MEX is the fastest way to KL town.

Otherwise you can try use Putrajaya - SILK highway and Sg. Besi Highway. But Sg. Besi Highway is unpredictable, so you could trap in jam for hour if raining.

I heard transport hub project has be suspended, any one know what is the status Bandar Putra Permai MEX interchange, I don't mind to pay toll if the interchange built.

nangct

Back to top Go down

Post  kangyu Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:28 am

1) Based on the location showing in the map, found that the faster way to KL from Alam Sanctuary is thru Seri Kembangan but as per understand that the traffic toward Seri Kembangan is very congested, any idea is there any new road will connect to Alam Sanctuary?

2) Based on the newspaper which dated 2007, there will be a connection from Putra Permai to KL-Putrajaya highway. Anyone got any idea whether will the connection still carry on or cancel? As that highway has operate but no news on connection from Putra Permai to KL-Putrajaya yet. Please advice.

kangyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down